Friday, July 15, 2011


Thanks BRIN! I got tagged with the AMAZING BLOGGER AWARD.. even though this blog is nothing close to amazing. :)






Here it goes---



FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER:
Although Im not too big into cartoons anymore, I used to be OBSESSED with Rugrats. I LOVED Angelica.




FAVORITE THING TO PHOTOGRAPH:
I don't really have photography skills. But I love to take pictures of me and other people pulling funny faces.



FAVORITE THING TO COOK: My favorite thing in the world to cook AND eat.. CHICKEN AND LEEKS!




FAVORIITE WAY TO EXERCISE: I love to run. I especially loved Cross Country.




FAVORITE MOVIE: Anything with Johnny Depp. But I LOVE him as JACK.




FAVORITE ARTICAL OF CLOTHING: Sweats. :) COMFY.


FAVORITE FLOWER: Like my Mama, Gerber Dasies.



FAVORITE BREAKFAST: Crepes....MMMM.



FAVORITE BOOK LATELY: The Accomplice. READ IT.





FAVORITE PLACE TO BE: Anywahere warm. Florida.



FAVORITE TREAT:JaMocha Oreo Shake from Arby's.





I TAG.... http://itselizajane.blogspot.com/
and http://nicholebarton.blogspot.com/ :) Happy reading.

No comments: