Friday, April 6, 2012






Sometimes dreams are so... Weird.

I'm sure we've all experienced it at one time or another.

Waking up from a dream, scarred and completely confused why your mind would do that to you.

Waking up from a dream, to the harsh reality of life.

Waking up from a dream and writing down every bit of it so you remember every little detail.

Waking up from a dream, completely satisfied with it, and the fact that you remembered it.

Or even, waking up from a nightmare, bawling and being so happy it was JUST a nightmare.

I'm not talking about any of these...

I'm talking about THE dream. I've only had two of these in my life.
Maybe I just sound completely crazy?

Maybe I'm nuts and nobody can relate.

The type of dream I'm talking about is the type that isn't really MY dream at all..There is no way I even thought it by myself. There HAD to be a higher power involved.

Have you ever had a dream like that?

I did.
Last night.

And this morning.. I woke up with a distinct person in mind, a distinct family. I need to talk to them. Let them know I'm here for them, the savior loves them, and that no matter what, things are going to get better.

Interesting huh?

Oh the mysteries of life..

No comments: