Thursday, May 10, 2012

Summer is alomost here! I have been counting down the days until my shift change at work. I love working during the summer because I am completely finished wiht my shift by noon, and I have a full day to  myself. It looks as though I am not going to have to worry about that anymore, because I was recenlty laid off for the summer. I am somewhat sad about it, but also kind of relieved. I can have my job back in the fall and I can just kind of enjoy myself and the warm weather for a few months.
Warm weather! Oh man it has been wonderful. I love the sun, the birds, even the crazy horses. I could spend hours outside with my pup... infact, that is our new thing. He literally sits by the door waiting to go out. He refuses to go out alone, and waits until I am willing to go out there with him. Usually after a good breakfast and a little cleaning, we will spend a while on the porch. I have yet to get him to like the trampoline.

Speaking of warm weather, it is now warm enough to go on morotcycle rides! I went for the first time since I broke my back and it was soooo fun! I love it. Its also warm enough for popcicles. AND swimming. (well at least it was warm enough for swimming in Moab) :) This year was really fun. I enjoyed it, even though it felt rushed and not near long enough. I guess that is all the more reason to plan another roadtrip back!



I recently became obsessed with nutella. Nutella on bread, fruit, waffles, by the spoon, on crackers, smores.. nutella EVERYTHING. It is so stinkin good.


On saturday, we will be going to the lake. It should be pretty fun! Karlee has cancelled on me twice! (yeah, I have to actually schedule time with me sister) --ok maybe not. But we had planned to go onTthursday, Friday and now Saturday... due to her popularity. Hopefully we will actually make it there!
Mothers day is coming up too! I am very excited. What is better than celebrating how amazing your mom is? I have to teach in RS on suday. Which is a bummer, because I wanted to go to church with my mama. AND I taught on Easter too. I guess I should count it as a blessing though because it means there are usually only like 8 sisters there and it makes it easier to teach. I was recently called at RS Secratary. Its funny because I am the Sunday School Secretary, An RS instructor and the RS secretary. Busy busy busy.. and yet, I barely do anything :) HA!
Anyway, I am off to eat my waffles with nutella. And perhaps Ill even do some laundry. Or I could even go comfort Madie as she barfs in the toiled! :( (Dumb Migraine)
 I'm out!

Yes, madie can drive.... ahhhhhh.

Colored jeans. As bold as I get.


2 comments:

Brandi Mei Day said...

I heard Nichole was the new RS Prez. So would you keep all 3 callings, or would they release you from the other two?

she knew joy said...

K I love you! Please post more. You're funny. You will appreciate that you wrote years from now, looking back. Also- I can't believe you dogged on me in your post! Ha ha! Lake on Saturday for sure. I now need to fce time you cause gin is crying at her doggy door and you have to see it!